Best DeviantArt Downloader - how to download user's galleries and favorites
Available for Windows, Mac and Android
- You need to have Web Gallery Downloader in version 10.0.3 or newer!
- Navigate in your web browser to a DeviantArt user's profile.
- Click on requested gallery filter.
- Copy url of the web page from web browser to clipboard - right mouse click on navigation bar and select "Copy" or use keyboard shortcut CTRL + C
- Start Web Gallery Downloader and click on button "Load link from clipboard"
- Web Gallery Downloader will start looking for images. This process can take some time.
- Click on button "Save to disk", select destination folder where images will be saved and click on OK button. That is all, all images will be now downloaded to the destination folder.
Alternatively, if you want to download multiple galleries you can use downloading queue:
- Start Web Gallery Downloader and click on "Download Queue" tab on Ribbon
- Click on button "Add ink from clipboard" to add the gallery link to download queue. By this way you can add next galleries to the queue.
- When you have added all galleries to the queue click on button "Start downloading", select destination folder where galleries will be saved and click on OK button. That is all, all galleries in queue will be now downloaded to the destination folder.
- Click on button "Open last destination folder" to open a folder with your galleries.